Hi there!
I always liked to make all the things by my self.
It`s fun and challenging task.
I like the process of creation itself.
I feel like a kid when i am creating something.
It does not matter -
music,art,poem,photo,dance
I am enjoying creation.
It just seems like creation of something makes me little bit closer to my creator.
...
I always liked to make all the things by my self.
It`s fun and challenging task.
I like the process of creation itself.
I feel like a kid when i am creating something.
It does not matter -
music,art,poem,photo,dance
I am enjoying creation.
It just seems like creation of something makes me little bit closer to my creator.
...
Today i`m gonna tell how i made adjustments for my table.
Main target was :
- Make it as cheap as possible
- Make it as cool as possible
So i went to local landfill site,
And i found really good pieces for my little project.
Yeap, that was totally for free,
so first target was done!
These are the pieces i found.
After couple hours my job is done here.
My table before "transformation".
After "transformation".
Second target also done - it looks pretty cool!!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment