I always loved early mornings.
The very beginning of the day.
When i was little boy,
I loved to wake up 4-5 o`clock in the morning.
I had a great strategy how to wake up myself
and do not disturb others.
Every time before sleep,
I had drunk glass of water.
Pee-pee alarm worked well
And it was easy to wake up early in the morning :D
...
Magic happened 5 o`clock in the morning,
The very beginning of the day.
When i was little boy,
I loved to wake up 4-5 o`clock in the morning.
I had a great strategy how to wake up myself
and do not disturb others.
Every time before sleep,
I had drunk glass of water.
Pee-pee alarm worked well
And it was easy to wake up early in the morning :D
...
Magic happened 5 o`clock in the morning,
I could not go to sleep.
Something kept me awake.
After all i went outside on balcony
To get some fresh air.
Wonderful early morning!
Sun rising over the trees.
Slowly walking fog
Over still lake surface.
Bless.
Selfiiee!

No comments:
Post a Comment