Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 28, 2015

Long time no see!

Wuhuu , I 've never known that life can change so fast,
I mean for a past 2 months my whole life have changed for 180 degrees.

Well everything began when i had burnout
I had so low energy level
 i even couldn't talk for a one week.
But it has of course the bright side as well,
so i realized:
  • Every thought takes a lot of energy (especially bad ones) 
And now i understand what meditation is all about - no mind state = Nirvana, ecstasy , call it as you want. Now mind emptiness means pure joy for me.
My health was so bad ,I had no other way , 
i had to clean my whole mind, 
or it would take my whole energy away.

  • I have learned to listen,as i couldn't speak but only listen. It is also very important.
How important? You can ask to my doctor, who just made blood test and said: "you are totally ok!" , after i said that i have problem with my leg. :D
  • Speaking takes a lot of energy

For example:try to speak whole day - it is going to make you tired for sure.
So now i'm really thinking what and how to say,
sometimes silence is my best answer. :D

  • Real friends are those ones who doesn't matter what stays with you.
When i got in trouble, they disappeared.
They became the worst enemies as well.
Now i know what means:
 "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
No enemy can hurt you as your friend,

from enemy you are always waiting the worst,
from your friend only the best, so when friend becomes an enemy 
It hurts the most - just because you didn't expect that. 

Just like in boxing "knockout" - it is simply a hit you are not waiting for,
and it can be 10 times weaker ,but still knock you down.


In the future*(dreaming)

I have changed my living place,
and i'm going to do it again really soon.

I want to make more my own music,
really jump into it.
Maybe become a DJ :P

Start to make videos , Vlog
I don't know what and how ,but something,
I want to create something awesome
something that makes everyone feel better,
share more positive vibes , more love!

Traveling!!Ou yes , ou yes
I want to travel a lot ,
Finland,
Latvia
Europe
Maybe whole World (who knows  :D)


My life is not going to be the same as before,

so i will write down about the changes here in my blog :) 

With love Edis 



Karkku, Finland ,2015 autumn 

No comments:

Post a Comment